By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Formula 1 Blog’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Formula 1 Blog’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Formula 1 Blog at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on The Formula 1 Blog’s web site are provided “as is”. The Formula 1 Blog makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Formula 1 Blog does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Formula 1 Blog or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Formula 1 Blog’s Internet site, even if The Formula 1 Blog or a The Formula 1 Blog authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Formula 1 Blog’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Formula 1 Blog does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Formula 1 Blog may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Formula 1 Blog does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Formula 1 Blog has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Formula 1 Blog of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Formula 1 Blog’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Spain without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
TheFormula1.com is not affiliated with Formula 1, Formula One Management, Formula One Administration, Formula One Licensing BV or any other subsidiary associated with the official Formula One governing organizations.
The website is an unofficial website, all names and logos used here are property of their respective owners, more specially FORMULA 1, FORMULA ONE, F1, GRAND PRIX and logos and the wide Curves logo are trademarks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One Group Company. Other logos of teams are the properties of their respective teams. Photos used here are properties of their respective owners.
Use or depiction of images or trademarks throughout this website is for illustrative and editorial purposes only.
The images accompanying our articles and pages have been sourced from their respective owners and are subject to copyright. Images come courtesy of: Pirelli.com, Suttonimages.com, Gettyimages.com, Latphoto.co.uk, Mclaren.com, Ferrari.com, Redbullcontentpool.com, MercedesGP.com, ForceIndiaF1.com, LotusF1Team.com, WilliamsF1.com, SauberF1Team.com, MarussiaF1Team.com, CaterhamF1.com and Formula1.com.
Official Formula One information can be found here: www.formula1.com. Copyrighted material used under Fair Use. If you are the copyright holder and believe your material has been used unfairly, or if you have any suggestions, feedback or support – please email us: webmaster[at]theformula1.com